NovaStar VX2 video processor is an led display screen video controller that integrates sending card functions with video processing.
Designed video controller card with powerful video processing capability, it supports 7 video inputs and 6 Gigabit Ethernet outputs.
Based on the powerful FPGA processing platform, the VX2 video processing ledsupports multiple switching effects, such as quick seamless switching and fade, providing flexible screen control experience and outstanding video presentations.
1. The inputs of the Novastar VX2 video processor include CVBS*2,VGA*3,DVI*1,HDMI*1 ,DP*1. They support input resolution up to 1920*1200@60Hz; the input images of VX2 can be zoomed point-to-point according to the screen resolution;
2. Provide seamless high-speed switch and fade-in/ fade-out effect so as to strengthen and display picture demonstration of professional quality;
3. The location and size of PIP can both be adjusted,which can be controlled at will;
4. Adopts the Nova G4 engine; the screen is stable and flicker free without scanning lines; the images are exquisite and have a good sense of depth;
5. Can implement white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on different features of LEDs used by screens to ensure reproduction of true colors;
6. HDMI/external audio input;
7. 10bit/8bit HD video source;
8. The loading capacity:1.3 million pixel;
9. Supports Nova’s new-generation point-by-point correction technology; the correction is fast and efficient;
10. Computer software for system configuration is not necessary. The system can be configured using one knob and one button. All can be done just by fingers. That’s what we called Touch Track!
11. Adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart configuration; the screen debugging can be completed within 30 seconds; greatly shorten the preparation time on the stage;
12. A intuitive LCD display interface and clear button light hint simplify the control of the system.