NovaStar VX1000 All-in-One LED Video Processor Controller Specification
The VX1000 is NovaStar’s new all-in-one controller that integrates video processing and video control into one box.
VX1000 can be widely used in applications such as medium and high-end rental, stage control systems and fine-pitch applications.
- 10 Ethernet ports of output provide 6.5 million pixels of loading capacity
- A single unit can output a maximum width of 10,240 pixels, with a maximum height of 8,192 pixels
- 4K x 1K@60Hz high resolution input, 4K x 1K point to point display
- 3 x 4K layers, free scaling for each layer
- Video Controller, ByPass, Fiber Converter, free switching between three modes
- Support for redundant input source, system configuration, ethernet ports, and devices Providing total security from start to finish
|NovaStar VX1000 All-in-One LED Video Processor Controller Machine Specification|
|Input power||100–240V~, 1.5A, 50/60Hz|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~70℃|
|Size||483.6 mm × 351.2 mm × 50.1 mm|