Linsn Mini901 Receiver Card M9 Mini903m Mini908m LED Receiving Card is a ultra-small size full-featured high-end mini-receiver card for led display. Mini901 uses DDR SODimm200 interface, can adapt to a variety of electronic circuit structure, the use of more flexible, truly a board for all Application (for this DDR interface I can provide docking development template for reference), to a large extent reduce the types of procurement and reception cards.
Mini901 receiver card specific circuit and program design, can effectively reduce the system’s electromagnetic radiation can effectively help products easily through the EMC certification.
Linsn Mini901 Receiver Card M9 Mini903m Mini908m LED Receiving Card Features:
1.It has all functions of 8th and 9th generation receiver cards and it is completely compatible with them;
2.Single card can support 32 groups RGB data output;
3.Supporting high refresh and high gray level;
4.Supporting general driver IC and PWM IC;
5.Supporting any type of scan within 32 scan, and supporting 595 and other serial decoding scan;
6.Support pixel-by-pixel brightness and color calibration;
7.Single card maximum supports 1024X256 pixels;
8.Supporting 12-bit HDMI colors input (required the 9th generation sending card);
9.Using 18-bit signal processor, maximum supporting 18-bit (260,000) gray (each of red, green and blue);
10.Supporting single-card color space conversion;
11.Supporting configuration file read back;
12.Supporting pixel fault detection (requires a dedicated chip);
13. Supporting network cable BER test;
14. Supporting flat cable fault detection;
15. Supporting hot backup with dual receiver cards, dual power supplier, etc;
16. Module Flash chip can store calibration data;
17. Supporting temperature and humidity monitoring;
18. Supporting smoke monitoring;
19. Supporting voltage monitoring;
20. Supporting the cabinet-door (open/close) monitoring and fan speed monitoring;
21. Supporting the LCD panel display module.