Armor5 mini receiving card is Nova’s high-end mini receiving card series with small size and full functions. It has adopted DDR3 interface which makes it easy to fit various electrical structures. The board hub75 card has integrated network transformer to simplify design for users. One board card can suit all kinds of applications.
Armor5 Mini Receiving Card with Mini LED Screen and Micro LED Display Features:
1) Single card supports 256*256 pixels.
2) Single card supports parallel output of 24-group RGB signal.
3) Single card supports output of 64-group serial data.
4) Armor5 has integrated network transformer to simplify the design for users.
5) Armor5 supports various hot backups such as loop backup, dual card backup, dual power backup etc. and seamless switching.
6) Armor5 supports dual backup of display parameters.
7) Armor5 supports module Flash management and allows for the storage
of calibration coefficients and module information.
8) Armor5 supports applying module Flash calibration coefficients through one-click.
9) Armor5 supports smart module with the functions of storing and managing information like calibration coefficients, module information, module parameters etc. as well as flat cable detection and LED pixel-by-pixel error detection and no need for monitoring card.
10) Armor5 supports LCD Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
11) Armor5 supports temperature monitoring, supply voltage monitoring, and network cable communication status monitoring.
12) Armor5 supports pixel-by-pixel brightness/chroma calibration.
13) Armor5 supports prestoring picture settings.
14) Armor5 supports configuration file readback.
15) Armor5 supports firmware program backup and readback.
16) With specific EMC design to effectively reduce electromagnetic radiation.